Features of the CANGate for Wheel Turtle include:
– Integration with your chosen CANbus capable loggers and dash.
– Tyre temp(8 per wheel), tyre colour and tyre distance (8-10 Hz)
– One Glance Tyre temp visualisations for driver using the 3.5” touch screen on CANGate as a secondary display.
– Display tyre temperature data on your existing race dash when integrated with CANbus
– Data Logging and analysis via your existing data logger when integrated with CANbus
– Wheel Turtle configuration and calibration management available on the Teledash iPhone app.
– CANGate on-screen tick box options to set CANbus speed, with more details settings available using the Teledash iPhone app.
– Publicly available CANbus protocol and dbc file for easy configuration into your dash or logger.
The CANGate for Wheel Turtle set up is ideal for cars with existing or planned CANbus based race dash or loggers, so all the data is integrated together and analysis is fine in your existing tools.
Please note: logger or dash must allow for custom external CAN channels. See our website for known compatible products and “Wheel Turtle Certified” solutions.
Early adopters should expect to have regular firmware updates for the product and are welcome to provide ideas and feedback to improve the product.